Consulting & Engineering
It’s not easy to understand today’s building and fire codes, or to keep track of evolving rules and regulations. Our team of registered, professional code consultants are experts in building codes, fire codes, fire protection engineering and related compliance issues. Their expertise instills a level of trust with AHJs to help smooth out the often complicated process.
Summit’s consulting and engineering business is part of Summit Fire National Consulting, headquartered in Mendota Heights, MN, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of SFP Holding, Inc.
Consultation, design and installation. We're ready for your project.
- Building and fire code consultation, interpretation and equivalencies
- Fire protection system design guidance, including special hazards
- Smoke management system design, inspection and testing
- Fire detection, alarms and notification
- Fire life safety performance-based design and analysis
- Liaison between clients and fire code officials
Industries and Markets Served
- Office and Commercial
- Storage and Warehousing
- Petrochemical, Oil and Gas
- Marine and Offshore
- Nuclear Power
- Renewable Fuels
- Power Generation
- Stadia, Assembly, Convention
- Grain Handling and Dust Control
Alcuin Library – St. John’s University
Summit Companies recently completed work on a large project at the Alcuin Library at St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota. The project ...Read More